First cruise ever and Amazing trip!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2011
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
This was our first cruise for my wife and me. We have lots of friends that have more expierence on cruises and got alot of opinions before going. My wife and me have always waited to our on expierence before making an opinion. We were very impressed with the whole trip. The ship was beautiful and the crew and staff very professional and friendly.

The variety of food options and resturants was great.

We enjoyed the attentivness of the staff. Always ready and very willing to please. Tops!

We enjoyed being able to access the walkways all around the ship. It was easy to find your way around. Plenty of information to get u around. The almost constant housekeeping of the ship was impressive.

Very clean and comfortable. My wife and me enjoyed the comfort and quietness of the room. The balcony was very romantic. And very clean.

Pros: The service from the crew. Friendly and smiles.

Cons: It had to come to an end.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!