Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First cruise ever and Amazing trip!

Sail Date: April 16, 2011

This was our first cruise for my wife and me. We have lots of friends that have more expierence on cruises and got alot of opinions before going. My wife and me have always waited to our on expierence before making an opinion. We were very impressed with the whole trip. The ship was beautiful and the crew and staff very professional and friendly.

Pros: The service from the crew. Friendly and smiles.

Cons: It had to come to an end.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

We enjoyed being able to access the walkways all around the ship. It was easy to find your way around. Plenty of information to get u around. The almost constant housekeeping of the ship was impressive.
The variety of food options and resturants was great.
Very clean and comfortable. My wife and me enjoyed the comfort and quietness of the room. The balcony was very romantic. And very clean.
We enjoyed the attentivness of the staff. Always ready and very willing to please. Tops!