Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

A Relaxed and expectations were met

Sail Date: May 25, 2007

Wonderful ship, first time cruising, 7 days to Alaska, no problems were experienced, food was wonderful at the main dining room, waitresses were wonderful, I wish I could have taken both home, the person taking care of our room was the most professional person and ready to help with everything. People helping my 90 years old disabled mom when she needed help to get off and on the ship at each port or just to go to the buffet they would help her with her plate and serve her favorite food, everything about this ship is wonderful, the Spa service is excellent, what a way to relax, I am ready to go again to another adventure, everything is so organize, my mom asked me to go back the following week because she was missing all the entertainment we had, ofcourse her favorite place the casino at night time. She relaxed so much that her blood pressure was almost normal! My favorite port, Ketchikan, what a beautiful place, and the people there are so amicable. Beautiful ship, beautiful staff, keep it up Royal Caribbean.

Pros: the Radiance of the Sea ship staff

Cons: disembarking

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Juneau, Alaska
Very nice, lots of picture taken
Juneau, Alaska
Very nice, lots of picture taken
Ketchikan, Alaska
this is my favorite port, did a lot of shopping went to see a show, nice and clean looking city, people there were very nice and friendly.
Skagway, Alaska
was kind of raining, unable to go off the ship with my mom.
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
beautiful, felt safe going through
Skagway, Alaska
was kind of raining, unable to go off the ship with my mom.
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska