Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Week's Worth of Great!

Sail Date: February 11, 2007

My husband and I went on a week's cruise for the first time in our life. I couldn't believe how wonderful the ship was. The bed in our balcony cabin was so comfortable it was difficult to leave it in the mornings. From the time we got up until the time (very late) that we went to bed, I loved every moment of being on the ship. We took this opportunity to go to the Park West Auctions and buy some artwork. It was so much fun and very educational. Dinners were fabulous and our waiters were great. The captain was involved in a lot of activities and he was so funny and entertaining. It appeared that he truly loved what he did. I loved the idea of having a separate adult only pool (even the water was freezing). It was great to not be disturbed by excited kids. All in all, I can't wait to do it again.

Pros: All the things there were to do.

Cons: The evening shows

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Very Very Crowded. Shopping wasn't very good either.
Don't Miss: The trolly roger tour. Excellent information on the island.
Key West, Florida
Hated Key West. It was so overpriced and scam artists in every shop.
Must do the cooking tour. It was fantastic.
Don't Miss: Cooking Tour
Montego Bay, Jamaica
We didn't get off the ship because we heard too many bad things about this port from other guests.
Must do the cooking tour. It was fantastic.
Don't Miss: Cooking Tour
Key West, Florida
Hated Key West. It was so overpriced and scam artists in every shop.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very Very Crowded. Shopping wasn't very good either.
Don't Miss: The trolly roger tour. Excellent information on the island.
Montego Bay, Jamaica