Had a terrific wonderful time!!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2006
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
The ship was very accessible. Easy to get around. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The ship had sanitizers all around the food and entry ways to keep everyone healthy. The ship was very clean. Entertainment was very good. The specialty restaurants on ship were wonderful. I had a balcony stateroom which was very confortable. I extremely recommend the ship. By the way there were about 450 children aboard and they had a wonderful camp for them.

Pros: Ports of call. Liked that we were only on ship one day. The only thing I did not like was that it was not long enough.

Cons: The food was fair. The sit down dinner I did not care for. Buffets were great!.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!