Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Radiance Is Radiant !!!!!!!

Sail Date: November 11, 2006

Room Type: Suite

It was elegant, it was spotless, Windjammer had an incredible menu everyday, so much so that we did not eat one meal in the dining room. We loved the flexibility of eating when we chose, without having a specific time. The staff was absolutely incredible. The service impeccable. Chops restaurant was wonderful, we had dinner there on our anniversary. Again, the Captain was the best ever. Except for the lack of a seperate shower in our bathroom, this was by far the best cruise we have ever taken.

Pros: The ship was fabulous! The Best Captain Ever! The food was fabulous!

Cons: The bathroom in our Grand Suite. It did not have a seperate shower and I almost needed a stepstool to get into the tub.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

The bathrooms were always spotless, no matter where.
Windjammer is the best way to go....Excellant food, a great selection and a fabulous staff !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone we encountered, without exception was the very best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clearly we prefer the owners suites. But the grand suite was fine, except for the lack of a seperate shower which really bothered me because I've been spoiled by the Owners Suite bathroom which is much larger and has a seperate shower and bidet.
The shows were all wonderful.
St. John's, Antigua
We visited Millers on the Beach, it was great !!!
sWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS AND THE ATLANTS ARE 2 GREAT THINGS TO DO
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
aNOTHER GREAT ONE FOR SHOPPING AND bEACHES. tHIS IS AN INCREDIBLY CLEAN ISLAND.
St. John's, Antigua
We visited Millers on the Beach, it was great !!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Ah, yes the very best for shopping, it was our 39th anniversary and my husband bought me 7, yes thats right, SEVEN BEAUTIFUL RINGS. I am just sorry that we did not get to Megens Bay, Oh Well, next time !
Don't Miss: SHOPPING FOR GEMS
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: SHOPPING FOR GEMS
sWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS AND THE ATLANTS ARE 2 GREAT THINGS TO DO
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
aNOTHER GREAT ONE FOR SHOPPING AND bEACHES. tHIS IS AN INCREDIBLY CLEAN ISLAND.