Radiance Is Radiant !!!!!!!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2006
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
It was elegant, it was spotless, Windjammer had an incredible menu everyday, so much so that we did not eat one meal in the dining room. We loved the flexibility of eating when we chose, without having a specific time. The staff was absolutely incredible. The service impeccable. Chops restaurant was wonderful, we had dinner there on our anniversary. Again, the Captain was the best ever. Except for the lack of a seperate shower in our bathroom, this was by far the best cruise we have ever taken.

Windjammer is the best way to go....Excellant food, a great selection and a fabulous staff !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shows were all wonderful.

Everyone we encountered, without exception was the very best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bathrooms were always spotless, no matter where.

Clearly we prefer the owners suites. But the grand suite was fine, except for the lack of a seperate shower which really bothered me because I've been spoiled by the Owners Suite bathroom which is much larger and has a seperate shower and bidet.
We visited Millers on the Beach, it was great !!!
Ah, yes the very best for shopping, it was our 39th anniversary and my husband bought me 7, yes thats right, SEVEN BEAUTIFUL RINGS. I am just sorry that we did not get to Megens Bay, Oh Well, next time !
Don't Miss: SHOPPING FOR GEMS
aNOTHER GREAT ONE FOR SHOPPING AND bEACHES. tHIS IS AN INCREDIBLY CLEAN ISLAND.
sWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS AND THE ATLANTS ARE 2 GREAT THINGS TO DO
Don't Miss: SHOPPING FOR GEMS
aNOTHER GREAT ONE FOR SHOPPING AND bEACHES. tHIS IS AN INCREDIBLY CLEAN ISLAND.
sWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS AND THE ATLANTS ARE 2 GREAT THINGS TO DO
We visited Millers on the Beach, it was great !!!

Pros: The ship was fabulous! The Best Captain Ever! The food was fabulous!

Cons: The bathroom in our Grand Suite. It did not have a seperate shower and I almost needed a stepstool to get into the tub.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!