Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Contributor Level: Third Mate

QE Experience

Sail Date: January 20, 2013

The two most frustrating events on a cruise are embarking and disembarking. Cunard handled them flawlessly.
I loved the Queen Elizabeth - a grand ship with no neon, flashing lights, or loud rap music. The ship is done in serene colors and a lot of beautiful teak wood. Very relaxing and restful. It's a very sophisticated ship with activities for adults who don't want to see any wet t-shirt contests on board. It was perfect for me and my companion.
I also appreciated the fact that we dressed for dinner - it made each meal special. Cunard is my kind of cruise line. You are handled with kid gloves.
C
Evening shows were so-so.