Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst service ever

Sail Date: March 29, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

For being a technologically strong ship, there were many bugs in their wifi system. My wife could not get her texting to work properly. We bought the 2 device package but could not get my wife's texting to work. The staff needs to be trained better. Many of them don't smile and can be very rude. The rides like Northstar and other activities always have schedule changes without any notifications. Also, if you are first timer to Quantum of the Seas or RCCL and have young kids, immediately have the guest services turn off the kids sea pass from charging to the room. The guest services staff says that is the default to allow kids the ability to charge anything non-alcoholic to charge to the room. My kids were able to charge up to $80 in arcades. The staff member suggested that I should supervise my kids better. Most of the staff are clueless about their ship's amenities and procedures and thus give conflicting informations. I also bought the ultimate drink package due to the fresh squeezed orange juice and fresh smoothies, etc. However, they seemed to run out of the ingredients often. This cruise was more expensive than others that I experienced, but the staff service is just not worth the price.

Housekeeping and the rooms were the best part of the cruise
Housekeeping is great

Book everything early! If you do not book way in advance, you will not have chance to book anything on the ship.