I discovered I'm NOT a Cruiser!

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 07, 2015
Ship: Pride of America
Cabin Type: Suite

While it may be a great way to see the Hawaiian Islands and we did have fun with family and friends on board, I discovered I am NOT a cruise person.  I don't enjoy the "sheeple" experience - that of being herded with everyone else on bus rides, at tourist sites and in restaurants.  That said, the entertainment was excellent, and the food wasn't bad either although my partner suffered intestinally (might have been seasickness or alcohol poisoning.)  We had a gorgeous suite with a private deck which was unbelievable, but our butler discarded some food we had set out for lunch on our excursion that day for no apparent reason.

Comedian Michael Somerville was awesomely funny. The pianist in the Champagne bar was excellent too.

The cabin with a private deck was absolutely spectacular, spacious enough to do yoga and entertain but cozy enough for snuggling. The shower set up required a technical engineering degree, but we figured it out eventually. The butler was a bit unnecessary, and while he helped with a few small requests, he also threw away our food for our next-day lunches twice.

Nice theater (Hollywood Theater)

The trip at the end around the north side of Kaua'i was breathtakingly gorgeous!!!