Best vacation ever!

Paul Gauguin Cruise Review to South Pacific - Tahiti

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Cook Islands & Society Islands - Reunion Cruise (Papeete Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2016
Ship: Paul Gauguin

I was amazed by the attentiveness of the staff! They were at the airport to greet us and were there every step of the way! The ship is beautiful.....perfect sizeo, not huge, which is why we decided to go with this perticular cruise  line. Our cabin was beautiful, our fridge was always stocked with beer, soft drinks water and ice! Our beds were always made up, our room cleaned and vacuumed, and at night Sharonette came and turned down our bed! Sharonette was our stateroom steward.....so great in every way! I got a feeling that everyone of the employees on this ship really enjoyed their job and never acted like they had a bad day! We especially loved Alex, at the piano bar(spent a lot of nights singing and drinking there)! Florezal (Flo) was fantastic and Francisco ALWAYS knew your name and what you were drinking! I'm still amazed by that! All of the staff on board catered to your every need! The excursions were great, I also loved that they gave you snorkeling equipment to keep for the whole trip.....that was great as it would have added weight in our suitcases. They had little boats available to take, if you wanted  to go on your own. Let's not talk about the food, which was fantastic! I gained 4 pounds in 10 days! All worth it! Waiter staff was the greatest! Really, even though our ship had some technical problems, everyone was very professional, and it didn't impact much! All in all, I WILL CRUISE AGIN WITH THIS SHIP! Exceeded my expectations, I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF MY TRIP!

WOW! I loved that it had so many storage places and was kept immaculate by Sharonette our stewardes....she was great! Loved that it had a hair dryer and all the lotions and soaps you could want! Also a full size bathtub! Yea! Fridge stocked every day too!

Just enjoy!

Ship didn't go there....technical problems!
Ship didn't go there....technical problems!