Oosterdam Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Oosterdam was an elic failure

Sail Date: July 23, 2016

Food was the WORST food I have ever had besides carnival.  12 days of the same tasteless, terrible buffet food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dining roon food tasteless.

Excursions and transportation a total rip off.  For everything through other companies who have far more for half the cost.

Entertainment was embarrassing to watch it was so bad.

Ship is old.

Bartenders are rude and lazy.

I have been on 8 cruises with several lines and this is the only one I have ever despised line I do carnival.  Take a Royal Caribbean cruise and you will know exactly what I mean.

Took hours to tender taking our time from port.

Not a single on board activity that was free. Nicked and dimed for everything you wanted to do.

Ship shut down at 11pm every night.  Never had anything to do

Cabin large. Bed not secured and I slept in crack most nights

Skip any cruise on this ship