Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great first cruise experience

Sail Date: July 10, 2011

Lots of choices for activities, though I mostly enjoyed sitting quietly on my balcony and looking at the beautiful coast of Alaska.

Pros: scenery, food, ship, crew

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

Very clean. Lovely art.
Lots of choices and options. I wish they had more opportunity for twos who prefer to eat in twos instead of with strangers.
I was expecting a much more cramped space. Plenty of room in closets. I owuldn't have enjoyed an inside room though.
Always friendly and eager to please.
Ketchikan, Alaska

Don't Miss: totem poles
Sitka, Alaska

Don't Miss: totem poles
Juneau, Alaska
So touristy at the pier and beyond!
Victoria, British Columbia
Only disappointing excursion. Tour guide was not good at all and no opportunity to get out and walk around the downtown area.