Great first cruise experience

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2011
Ship: Oosterdam
Lots of choices for activities, though I mostly enjoyed sitting quietly on my balcony and looking at the beautiful coast of Alaska.

Lots of choices and options. I wish they had more opportunity for twos who prefer to eat in twos instead of with strangers.

Always friendly and eager to please.

Very clean. Lovely art.

I was expecting a much more cramped space. Plenty of room in closets. I owuldn't have enjoyed an inside room though.
Only disappointing excursion. Tour guide was not good at all and no opportunity to get out and walk around the downtown area.
So touristy at the pier and beyond!

Don't Miss: totem poles

Don't Miss: totem poles

Pros: scenery, food, ship, crew

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!