Oosterdam Cruise Review to Mexico

A cruise to be "remembered!"

Sail Date: February 19, 2011

I always was said that after a Carnival cruise, the next cruise could only be better---wrong!!!! I'll never go on Holland America again. First night-no light in bathroom, comode stopping up when too much toilet paper is used; balcony stateroom door banging so loud from the adjacent staterooms that I was awakened several times; safe failed. There was not too much to do and there was no available snacks 24/7 like other cruises that I have been on.
I will say that the crew was very friendly, food was excellent and the stateroom was roomy so I did not feel cramped.

Pros: crew was very friendly

Cons: toilet clogging up, bathroom light out, balcony door slamming, hearing overhead footsteps

Recommends Oosterdam? No.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Swimming with the dolphins was excellent and I enjoyed it very much.
Don't Miss: dolphing adventure
Mazatlan, Mexico
Too concerned about the violence was prevelent in the news at the time...
Don't Miss: don't know...