A Great Time

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2010
Ship: Oosterdam
I liked the ship from bow to stern. Very impressive. Attractive.

Everything in the food and areas of dining were so nice, clean, convenient and well attended. The dining in evening was very special and the staff was great. This was from the entering to leaving that I was treated with respect, grace and help with the menu, fantastic. I Hunky Dory and Suby and all included were super, super. Thanks to all. The food well prepared and very good. The seating was the best of all.

Of what I attended it was very well done. The 4 piece string was one of my favorites.

I cannot say any more than they were all wonderful, kind, smiling, caring, attentative and the fine dining they went "above and beyond" to family needs. They made my "belated birthday" very special. Thanks to all including the chef and all food preparers.

It was always being cleaned no matter where I was and the people were so pleasant.

My room, 4183, had all anyone could expect. No complaints.
A waste of time, too late in the day, stores closed. Should stay in Ketchikan longer, skip Victoria.
Not enough time.
Need more time.

Pros: The staff and crew.

Cons: No complaints.

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!