Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Great Time

Sail Date: August 08, 2010

I liked the ship from bow to stern. Very impressive. Attractive.

Pros: The staff and crew.

Cons: No complaints.

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

It was always being cleaned no matter where I was and the people were so pleasant.
Everything in the food and areas of dining were so nice, clean, convenient and well attended. The dining in evening was very special and the staff was great. This was from the entering to leaving that I was treated with respect, grace and help with the menu, fantastic. I Hunky Dory and Suby and all included were super, super. Thanks to all. The food well prepared and very good. The seating was the best of all.
My room, 4183, had all anyone could expect. No complaints.
I cannot say any more than they were all wonderful, kind, smiling, caring, attentative and the fine dining they went "above and beyond" to family needs. They made my "belated birthday" very special. Thanks to all including the chef and all food preparers.
Of what I attended it was very well done. The 4 piece string was one of my favorites.
Sitka, Alaska
Need more time.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Not enough time.
Juneau, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
A waste of time, too late in the day, stores closed. Should stay in Ketchikan longer, skip Victoria.