Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A nice cruise

Sail Date: August 18, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This is my second cruise. The first one was with another company. I have to say I liked it better. I liked their layout better because you didn't have to go throgh the casino to get from one end of the ship to another. Too much advertising about the Spa. I wasn't too crazy about walking around the wo oval stations to find out what there was to eat. Then you had to stand in line. The selling of merchandise wasn't that great or variety. Coming down a staircase you walked right into a table.

Pros: The stateroom and courteous help.

Cons: The layout of the ship

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!