Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

The best cruise ever.

Sail Date: May 26, 2007

We just got back from an Alaskan cruise and all I can say is from the time we entered the ship till we disembarked we were treated like royalty. I am so glad that we decided to go with Holland America. I have cruised brfoe but not with them,I would not go with anyone else again but Holland America. The ship was very user friendly. We were upgraded twice,and I believe it was simply because we told them about our Honeymoon. The staff was the best,they always remembered who we were,( Our Names ) and always said hello. I got a message at the spa and it was wonderful. Our room was always kept spotless,and the food,Oh the food,.......it was simply divine. When we showed up for dinner the server remembered what we liked to drink. He always brought my coffee srtaight away with dessert. Our Captain always liked to get us into port early,in fact we ported everywhere an hour early,and two hours early back home. It was great,it gave us so much more time in port. The shore excursions that were offered to us were great and we did everything that we hoped to do. I would definately recomend this shipping line,this ship and this cruise to anyone who is considering an upcoming cruise to Alaska. This was a very nice ship,not like who I cruised with before.I have to mention one more thing. The shore excursion co-ordinater was so great about where to go and what to do,and she was always in town while we were in port helping us with directions and things like that, We never felt that we would get lost or not find something we were looking for. She was at our service all the time. Overall,don't miss out on the time of youy life,that is what we had.

Pros: I really don't know where to begin. I was treated with such respect and my every need was met.

Cons: The one thing I wished was that we would have been in Ketchikan about an hour more.

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

Juneau, Alaska
Whale watching is a must,and mendenhall glacier was absolutly breathtaking.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Don't miss the Toten Bight State Park Tour.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Don't miss the Toten Bight State Park Tour.
Victoria, British Columbia
It was a wonderful day to be there and I recomend the downtown tour.
Don't Miss: Eat at Nautical Nellies,you won't be disappointed.
Victoria, British Columbia
It was a wonderful day to be there and I recomend the downtown tour.
Don't Miss: Eat at Nautical Nellies,you won't be disappointed.
Juneau, Alaska
Whale watching is a must,and mendenhall glacier was absolutly breathtaking.
Sitka, Alaska
The raptor center was wonderful. We got up close and personal with a Badl Eagle.
Sitka, Alaska