Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska's wonderful!!!

Sail Date: June 28, 2008

The ship was kept clean at all times, the casino was fab. but the extra side trips added alot to our totals.

Pros: The food service was excellant

Cons: getting off the ship

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

We had a veranda with a balcony, I would recomend it to everyone it was worth it!!
Juneau, Alaska
We had alittle problem with the gold mining operation, but the ship handled it when we got back on board
Victoria, British Columbia
I thought that getting into port after 6pm was what hurt this little town, I loved the Empress Hotel, but the wax museum was already closed.
Sitka, Alaska
I loved this town it was so quaint!!
Ketchikan, Alaska