Alaska's wonderful!!!

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer Via Hubbard Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 28, 2008
Ship: Oosterdam
The ship was kept clean at all times, the casino was fab. but the extra side trips added alot to our totals.

We had a veranda with a balcony, I would recomend it to everyone it was worth it!!
We had alittle problem with the gold mining operation, but the ship handled it when we got back on board
I thought that getting into port after 6pm was what hurt this little town, I loved the Empress Hotel, but the wax museum was already closed.
I loved this town it was so quaint!!

Pros: The food service was excellant

Cons: getting off the ship

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!