Oosterdam Cruise Review to Mexico

FABULOUS CRUISE!!

Sail Date: February 23, 2008

I thought the crew was wonderful, the ship was immaculate and the food was wonderful. I highly recommend Holland America Cruise line. I have traveled on the Oosterdam, the Maasdam and the Veendam. Every experience has been wonderful and I don't have one complaint except that all good things have to come to an end and I had to go home!!!!

Pros: Friendliness of the staff and cleanliness of the ship and the great food!!

Cons: none

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

I was so excited to discover when I opened my cabin door that my cabin had been upgraded by Holland America - I was thrilled and it was a great way to start off my wonderful week's vacation!!
EVERYONE was always friendly and nice.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Busy place - a lot busier than it was 20 years ago when I last visited. As said earlier, we didn't book a thing - took the city bus into the old section of town and walked around. Best of the three ports of call.
Mazatlan, Mexico
Mazatlan was an industrial port - it would not have been my choice to visit. We did not book an excursion - just walked around a little.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
This was such a low key vacation for us - we didn't want to book anything, so we just walked around a bit. I am sure it was a great place to visit for those that wanted to experience the area.