Wonderful vacation with many things to do

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 13, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Everything on this ship was wonderful. The activities, the shows, the food. The kids loved every moment.  The only problem I had was that my husband is dairy free, and there are not many dairy free options in the form of dessert and other treats.  I really would like to see the gluten free and dairy free options made available.  He had a horrible experience at Starbucks where he asked for a dairy free beverage and was given one with dairy.  I asked the attendant to correct it, and she informed me I would be charged for the change.  Starbucks does not charge you to correct a mistake.  That was my only problem.  All of the other details were amazing.

There should be more dairy free and gluten free options.

I really enjoined the adult comedy and the headliner show.