Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful vacation with many things to do

Sail Date: August 13, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Everything on this ship was wonderful. The activities, the shows, the food. The kids loved every moment.  The only problem I had was that my husband is dairy free, and there are not many dairy free options in the form of dessert and other treats.  I really would like to see the gluten free and dairy free options made available.  He had a horrible experience at Starbucks where he asked for a dairy free beverage and was given one with dairy.  I asked the attendant to correct it, and she informed me I would be charged for the change.  Starbucks does not charge you to correct a mistake.  That was my only problem.  All of the other details were amazing.

I disliked the disembarkation. The process of getting through customs and collecting the luggage could have been way more organized.
Labadee was not my favorite. The activities were limited and the beaches were not the best.
I really enjoined the adult comedy and the headliner show.
There should be more dairy free and gluten free options.