Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Fabulous trip

Sail Date: August 13, 2016

This was my wife and I second time cruising Oasis of the Seas and our adult daughter first cruise ever. Too see her face when she boarded the ship was priceless. We could not believe how huge the ship was. She certainly took advantage of all of the fun activities such as the boogie board Flo Rider, rock climbing, the free shows and the delicious meals. The different places that we ported from where all beautiful.  I do wish that we could have ported longer in San Juan Puerico.

My complaint is that we were charged a mini bar charge of $42.81 when we only drank a Coke and a Sprite. I feel this would have been prevented if we had an inventory sheet on day one of what was in the refrigerator. Now 6 days later I am still disputing the charge. Very frustrated!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Stay longer in San Juan. It is beautiful but when could see it due to time constraints.

Reserve all of the shows. Relax and enjoy the ship.