Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Cruise Review 2016

Sail Date: June 04, 2016

This ship is awesome and we love Royal Caribbean our two grandsons said it was the best cruise they had ever been on. Our travel agent Katrina Freeman did a awesome job getting it together. My only problem was with the dining options. I didn't get a choice of the dining I was given the my time dining. When I got on the ship I was told to go and talk to them later in the evening about reserving a time each night. When we went to dinner that evening after having traveling we had not changed clothes. My husband did have on a tank top and was told he couldn't go in. In the past on our first night we were never turned away from the dining room. I did go back to make reservations and was told I couldn't make nightly reservations in that dining room. Customer service was very helpful in getting us changed to another dining room. The disappointing part was as we were in that dining room several men came in with tank tops.

RC has always had the best food than any other cruise line. I was disappointed in the Windjammer lunch and dinner. The selections were not near what that have been on the other ships. It didn't seem like it was big enough for a ship the size of the Oasis.

The Oasis is a beautiful ship with lots of neat things to see and do but I missed some of the special little things that are on the not so big ship. I guess for me bigger is not always better.

We will sail RC again but we will stick with a smaller ship and find somewhere else to cruise to, we have been to every Caribbean Island there is and some more than twice. We would like to try a Greece or Transatlantic. Thanks again!

Cabin was awesome and Oscar was great.
Not impressed with food. RC has always had the best but missed it on this ship

Make reservations for your shows and make sure you get the dining that you want while you are booking

1 Comment