Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 day cruise

Sail Date: June 04, 2016

ship was very nice.  Getting on and off ship was very smooth. As far as the lines for shopping was very unorganized there were people everywhere.  I was in a bar asked the waiter for ice water, he walked away a never  came back. We went to others tables where others ordered alcoholic beverages. So I guess he just wanted a tip. I went to the bar and asked do you not serve anyone who orders ice water? Bartender said the waiter has a problem as he pointed to his head . Went on sail and snorkeling tour. The beer that was served was old and sweet, tasted discussing. As far as I'm concerned I will not be traveling with Royal Caribbean again!

Cabin / Stateroom This was not a not a superior room, it was very small. Others ships balcony rooms have much more room. It was very clean.
My experience not so good.