cruise oasis

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

nice cruise for relaxing.  Entertainment was ok, not as good as when traveled on sister ship allure of seas.  Also ship did not have same sauna shower for use as does the Adventure of seas class.

I did like the track and used it daily.  Late night snacks not as many choices as some other ship.

Also did not like the gratuity that is added to my bill.  This needs to be addressed.  Gratuity should be rewarded per service and not as a wage.

As a platinum member I still do not see any benefits for the program and now I will be open to other cruise lines and not stay loyal to Royal.

Typical room