Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruising with the grandkids

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

Although this ship is big and you can experience lines with all the people my grandkids had a great time ages 9 and 11.  They spent hours in the kids pool zone and the older one was big enough to participate on the flow rider.  We have been on this ship twice and this time we brought the grandkids and their parents.  There is a wide variety of excursions at the ports for all ages. RCCl's private island experience Labadee is outstanding.  We opted for main dining at a set time and I recommend that with kids and not my time dining if you want a formal sit down time for dinner. We had a great family vacation on this ship

Walk in closet was great it kept the clutter out of the room
Be prepared for long lines getting off the ship customs only has 4 lanes, this is not a reelection on RCCl.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
We came in two days early on our own. I recommend the Embassy Suites and they have 10 pp transfers to the cruise ship
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We rented a bed cabana on Adrenaline beach which was worth it so we had shade
Falmouth, Jamaica

Use main dining seating to avoid wait times for my time dining. Book all shows before getting on the ship and arrive 30 minutes ahead for the aqua, ice skating and adult comedy show for better seats. The adult comedy is adult so if you are easily offended do not go, we loved it.