Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Boat is a monster ship

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

Cabin: 16451

this was a 5 day charter with beach body, it was a lot of fun. Staff seamed nice, I always said hello and told them what a great job they were doing they seemed shocked lol. Food was just ok in windjammer first day they had great food then kinda of went down hill😕. Had a balcony over looking Central Park that was kinda cool but doors are not sound proof as they say. I had just had back surgery my 7th one so walking was difficult, my wife call told them this and the put us in a handicap room which was huge and very clean room number 14651 and Donna our room lady was awesome twice a day clean very friendly. Dining room formal night takes forever 40 min for a drink food was good there.

Ada room very big bigger balcony. Very clean
Embarkation and Disembarkation Being in a wheelchair they took me on first and first one off. This was easy part loved it took me to a cab was off in 15 mins in my cab.
Huge clean ship,
Foulmouth was nice ate at margaritaville good food strong drinks.
Everything cost extra, they try to get you from the time you step on the ship. Drink packages upgrade your dinner. Buy this buy that kind of thing. Bingo cards $30 bucks cover charges for Johnny Rockets 6.95 stuff like that.
Great water shows comedy was good
Donna our room attendant was awesome, windjammer hand sanitizer guy was a hoot.
Windjammer was blah, Johnny Rockets was ok, our server very funny and nice. Dining room food good but slow.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Falmouth, Jamaica
Margaritaville has a pool n hot tub. Great food fun atmosphere.
Come here buy this very pushy

Book shows earl as there is 6500 ppl wanting to see it. Can macke reservations before you even board. Secret sun decks on 14 very cool aft side up front.