Good with the a few bad

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I had a great time on the boat. This was a my 30th cruise, my agent knew but that wasnt conveyed to the shipline. I had to fix the issue of the booking my guest in two separate dinner rooms. Therefore i will book directly through the cruise line and not a third party.

size of the cabin is not accommodating for a lot of individuals. the restroom did not smell clean even after room turn down service.

some of the processes were unfavorable but make sure you book events and shows, if you dont you will not be able to partake.