Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best cruise ever

Sail Date: May 16, 2015

Big SmileThis was the best cruise I have ever been on. It was my 16th. The dining room staff in the American Icon were superb.Elena,Jaisen, and Head waiter Denzel. I mentioned that I liked terimosue (sp) and they said it was not going to be in the dining room that week. But all I had to do was order it and they could have it for me the next day. I thought that was Wonderful. Then Denzel came over and said he would get it for me that Night! WOW And he did. In less than 5 minutes I had it. In the Tequilla Bar I had my first margarita with nachos and salsa I mentioned that it would be great with some cheese.  He said you want cheese? I will get you some. Off he went across the boardwalk to Johnny Rockets for cheese!!! Again with the WOW.  Another night I needed a shawl and I was told they would be put out on the wrong night. In the Prince George store I asked the young man would he consider getting me one since I was given the wrong day, He said No problem mam meet me at 4:30 and I will have it for you. Perfection.  Your officers all spoke throughout the ship. on some cruises they even some Rcci  they act like they don't see you. But on this ship you were greeted , asked if you were enjoying you cruise .  I loved it

really good
Especially Elena, Jaisen and Head waited Denzil
awesome I wasn't in love wit Cats but you have to appreciate everything about it
Children's Programs n. a.
i love the eastern
Big ship small cabin you know it and that is superior
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Shop Shop Shop
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Go over to Simpson Bay and have ribs at Lees, or shop or

My time dining should be my time . You should not need to have reservations. The other dining rooms should pick up the overflow. the other cruise lines (carnival)have got you beat in this area. I had to eat 5:30 everyday. that was not My time!!!!! It was not a good thing!!!