My Best Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2015

PROS: This cruise was far better than the previous cruises I had been on. The Oasis of the Seas is truly an all inclusive ship. I vacationed with my aunt. She is 83 and has physical challenges. The cruise line loaned my aunt a wheelchair, while on the ship. She used it as a walker and there was no stopping her. She wanted to see and do everything there. She couldn't go on shore while at port. I felt comfortable leaving her there. I came back one day and it took me 3 hours to find her. June, Stateroom Attendant was excellent, very knowledgeable and performed his job great. He made sure the room was clean, waiting some days outside until we left, so as not to disturb us (we forgot to use the Do Not Disturb tag). He gave us directions to various places on the ship. He was pleasant and greeted us with a smile each time he saw us. Luis and Muhammad and the assistant waiter in the dining room were excellent. I was very comfortable knowing that each meal would always be prepared paying particular attention to my extensive list of food allergies. These individuals made my vacation a wonderful experience. I was happy to see them every day.

CONS: I was shopping for a designer bag and electronics. Jenna, the port shopping person, did not recommended stores. Not everyone wants to shop for diamonds. The food (that I could eat) was great. I would've like to see more selection of foods without the " BIG 8" allergens included (milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat.)  I understand that it is difficult, but possible. Gluten free station in the Windjammer is a start. I also picked through the food selection at the Solarium Bistro. Healthy and gluten free is not the same as Allergen Free.

What I could eat (food allergies) was great.

Entertainment was awesome.

Very relaxing

N/A

Very knowledgeable. June stateroom attendant, Luis, Muhammad , assistant waiter in the dining room. Daniel in Chopps Grille was also great.

All Inclusive

June was awesome.

Windjammer was very busy at times, but overall it wasn't really crowded anywhere on the ship. The "Flash Sales" on Deck 5 were a bit crazy, though. Shopping is my middle name, so it didn't bother me.

Visit my brother.
Talking to the locals at the straw market.
Joe's Tours of the Island.
I "shopped til I dropped." on Front Street.