Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise review

Sail Date: May 24, 2014

While Royal Caribean could not have been better, I was disappointed in cruises . Com. Once you had our money I felt abandoned. I had to call repeatedly to get flight info, port excursion details, and we never did receive the voucher we were charged for for the airport shuttle. Thankfully Royal Caribean was very helpful. I would highly encourage anyone to use Royal Caribean direct and not .

Not happy with experience. We should not have to worry on vacation. We were promised our kids rooms would have 2 single beds and their birthdays would be celebrated, those od course did not happen either.