A good experience

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 24, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

This was our 26 cruise and the Grand Princess was the biggest ship we had ever sailed on.  The ship in itself was worth seeing and the shows were some of the best we have ever seen.  There were at times lengthy lines and we waited until we got on the ship to book the shows and they were all booked up so we did have to wait in the standby line to see if we could get into them.  We were able to attend every show but did have to wait in line to make sure we could enter the event.  The only thing that I was truly disappointed in was the food.  However when you are cooking for over 6000 people plus staff it was okay.  I would recommend this to anyone but not the first one as you need to experience the smaller ships and then like us wait until its your 26th one and then try it.  We like the smaller ones just as good.  But it is one that everyone needs to experience just once:)

It was not the best for a Royal Caribbean but I felt that cooking for that many was why

Something to do all the time.

Aqua shows were my favorite. They were all worth seeing and we did see them all

Great activities for the kids

The best set of crew we have ever had.

No way to describe this until you have seen it for yourself

The best room Stewart we have had. She was just wonderful.

The best food I found was room service:)

My favorite stop due to the fact I had never been there:) Have to do the zip line across the ocean
Make sure you go to Dunn River falls
We had a beach day and the nicest place we have found as many times we have Paradise Beach