Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Everett/Watts Cruise

Sail Date: May 24, 2014

This was a great ship and crew, the hard work to keep her clean was super!  All the activites were awesome!  Did I mention how great the food was, top notch!  The shows and all the events were entertaining and fun, we apprecitate all the hard work it takes and the sacrifice each crew member made to make our few days a great vacation.  As hard as it is to deal with people, who can be so demanding, not one crew member broke down in front of the guest or argued among each other was task.(Bravo to the whole crew!)  These are all the reasons I enjoyed this cruise.  Only one bump we experience, that was not handled, and our cabin number was taken, as though we were going to be compensated, but nothing never happen. So I give 9 out of 10 stars!Love

The ship was well maintained and clean
The fine dinning was superior! Also the Windjammer, well all the dininning facilites
The staff was FiNOMINAL(sp)!!
Great housekeeping!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
The boarding process was very quick considering the amount of people
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Falmouth, Jamaica

The touch screen displays that helped you locate where you were on the ship and how to get to any activity or show was a GREAT IDEA, I could keep up with all the activities I could handle, the elegance and ship design was gorgeous.