Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Oasis review

Sail Date: May 04, 2013

The ship was everything I had heard it was. Great service, excellent food and all staff were very nice and friendly. Was expressed with the cleanlineses of the entire ship. My only drawback was the costs of the pictures. Lots of activities, entertainment. My only drawback was the costs of pictures. If the cost was less, passengers would buy more pictures. RC wold make money from volume sales. I will try your sister ship (Allure) for my next cruise. Thanks for a great trip.

Windjammer worked for us.

1 Comment