A wonderful Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2011
The ship is absolutely beautiful. I didn't even realize I was on the ship when I first stepped on board.

Any beach setting is great for Cozumel.
We did the Ocho Rios and Montego Bay Excursion and got to see Dunn's River Falls.....Great excursion. Maybe break up Ocho Rios and Montego Bay. Just a little long of a drive between the both of them.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls...definitely
Honestly, I felt really uncomfortable being in Labadee. I know, as a cruiseline, you have no say over the employees at the shops however, I felt they were way too pushy. I just wanted to look around and every shop I went to they were following me around, putting things in my face to buy, handing me things I didn't want and trying to get me to trade things I already had for something of theirs.
Don't Miss: I wouldn't say anything was a "don't miss".

Pros: The shows offered onboard

Cons: The main dining room experience

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!