Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: June 11, 2011

The ship is absolutely beautiful. I didn't even realize I was on the ship when I first stepped on board.

Pros: The shows offered onboard

Cons: The main dining room experience

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Honestly, I felt really uncomfortable being in Labadee. I know, as a cruiseline, you have no say over the employees at the shops however, I felt they were way too pushy. I just wanted to look around and every shop I went to they were following me around, putting things in my face to buy, handing me things I didn't want and trying to get me to trade things I already had for something of theirs.
Don't Miss: I wouldn't say anything was a "don't miss".
Falmouth, Jamaica
We did the Ocho Rios and Montego Bay Excursion and got to see Dunn's River Falls.....Great excursion. Maybe break up Ocho Rios and Montego Bay. Just a little long of a drive between the both of them.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls...definitely
Any beach setting is great for Cozumel.