Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very fun family cruise

Sail Date: June 11, 2011

The ship was awesome it is a great ship for the family. Not my choice for a getaway with just my husband. I would go on a smaller ship. It was very clean.

Pros: A lot to do on the ship

Cons: Food choices that were included

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

The comedy was not good, the shows were ok. I loved the the water aerobics class, Gym was great. A lot of choices.
It was very clean. It was so big that to get a cup of coffee it was a long way.
Our state rooms were great!
The staff was amazing! Very helpful and professional.
The food that was included was ok. There were a lot less free places to eat on this ship then on other Royal Caribbean cruises I have been on. The restaurants that were on the ship were over priced. Not a lot of variety in food choices that were included.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Get your taxi out side of the dock area and no need to go to the falls with the ship. Cheaper to get your own taxi. We loved Jamaica. Would rather have been there 2 days and skipped Labadee. A lot to do.
Don't Miss: Duns river falls expensive but fun!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
A big waste of time. Dirty, run down and if you didnt spend a ton of money to rent their stuff there was nothing to do. We couldnt even go snorkeling on our own. We all agreed that we should have stayed on the boat. We did go back to the ship after about 2 hours on the island. I over heard other people with the same feelings.
Don't Miss: Stay on the ship!
Stay away from the shopping area that the ship promotes. Walk deeper into town. Choza is a great restaurant. We snorkeled on our own with our own guide. That was great. You can get a better price by doing this on your own. We brought our own snorkel stuff.
Don't Miss: Go snorkiling!