Awesome cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2011
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
The ship is absolutely amazing! There is always something to do, whether its a show, shop, watch a movie on the huge screen, etc. The food was not as good as it has been on other Royal Carribean cruises. However, they do have about 5 specialty restaurants that you can choose from. I didnt eat in any of them but the menu looked good. The service was great and everything was very clean. For lunch we opted for Park Central as opposed to the windjammer and it was a great choice. They have paninis, make your own salad, desserts, etc...this is also free. I would def recommend

This is Royal Carribeans private island. I'll I can say is I'm glad I didnt wake up early that day. The beach was horrible. The place itself is nice. They have hammocks where you can lay out and catch a nice breeze or you can walk around and look at their merc handise. I do regret not doing the zip lining . that looked like a lot of fun.

Pros: There's always somthing to do

Cons: The food at the regular dining room was okay

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!