Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to South America

Very dessapointed with a lot of their services

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

Cabin: 8235/0262

room cold (very cold) did not have the refrigerator, my husband found or chew a piece of glass on my birthday cake ! We were rush out of the restaurant while I was   Celebrating my BDay ! We spend a lot of time on line for costumer service which a lot of times they were not interested on our problems! And on the last day they were very rude!

Cabin was ok ! Our stewards was excellent ( Vincent 8235) with the exception of Bien bloody cold! We were told not to use the balcony , because the cold air was coming through there! And doors were taped (balcony) we were surprised since we were on the same ship on 2009 on Alaska...
The excursions were very expensive! Destinations were very nice