Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

food

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

the menu was the same every day along with the dessert menu.  They added 1 or 2 things but not noticeably anything special.  The other cruises I go on ( the last 3 months prior)  the food is much better and something you look forward to every day.   One dinner my husband ordered was lasagna,  it was a noodle on the bottom and 1/2 -1 lb of hamburger and a noodle on top.  Nothing else on the plate.  Not really edible.  We know he could of asked for something else, but thought why bother.

The first day of cruise, I went to wash my face and the sink water was brown.  It was repaired.   Several other things were not up to par, but not worth mentioning.  Our friends say the new ships are better, but at this time not inclined to try Norwegian again.

One wonderful aspect of the cruise, was the sing along on the 3 floors of the atrium.  Fun!!!

I hope you will change your food and bring your ship up to par.

Cheryl Nelson

Ship Quality old
under reviews
Cabin / Stateroom brown sink water and light by bed kept shorting

Fun 50-60's band on the 12th floor