Great Cruise. Great Cruiseline,

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun
Cabin Type: Suite

The ship and it's crew were absolutely wonderful. Everyone was so nice and went out of their way to make it a great experience. My penthouse suite was definitely worth the money spent to me. I will definitely sail Norweigan again and the SUN if possible.

Specialty dining was awesome and the staff was wonderful.

Entertainment was aplenty and very good.

I was impressed with the attitude, service, and great friendliness of the entire staff

Older ship but in great condition.

Stateroom was all that I expected and more. Room steward, butler and concierge made it even more wonderful.

Specialty restaurants great value.

Live in Florida, very convenient.
Nice excursions.
Nice shopping.

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico Did not visit port

Good jewelry deal.
Mr. Sanchos nice excursion spot.