Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise. Great Cruiseline,

Sail Date: January 25, 2015

Room Type: Suite

The ship and it's crew were absolutely wonderful. Everyone was so nice and went out of their way to make it a great experience. My penthouse suite was definitely worth the money spent to me. I will definitely sail Norweigan again and the SUN if possible.

Older ship but in great condition.
Specialty dining was awesome and the staff was wonderful.
Stateroom was all that I expected and more. Room steward, butler and concierge made it even more wonderful.
I was impressed with the attitude, service, and great friendliness of the entire staff
Entertainment was aplenty and very good.
Had a wonderful time in all port stops.
Tampa, Florida
Live in Florida, very convenient.
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
Nice excursions.
Belize City, Belize
Nice shopping.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico Good jewelry deal.
Mr. Sanchos nice excursion spot.

Specialty restaurants great value.