Disappointed

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

This was my 6th cruise, first ever on Norwegian.  I expected the same high quality and variety in food, entertainment, and service, as experienced on my past cruises, however was very disappointed in all of these areas.  I found little variety in food choices as far as buffet and main dining rooms,  Buffet staff gave no service unless they were stopped and asked for something (contrary to other tours where the floor staff stopped at your table frequently to get you a drink or ask if you needed anything and not just clean off the dirty dishes.  Dinners in Main diners were very limited, and probably would satisfy someone on a diet as there was little choice in food, little food. and little flavor.  Having good service, good food and good entertainment is paramount, and the reason I cruise. There also was a musty smell in several areas of the ship.  On the good side, I was satisfied with my room.  Don't believe I will ever cruise Norwegian again - feel I wasted my money.

Not even Salsa for omelets, need more variety better quality. Ordered a chicken dish and had to ask if it was chicken.

Use to quality entertainment - comedian wasn't funny, Juggler was though.

Saw no real service in Garden Cafe (buffet,etc.) - only cleaning of tables.

Poor due my expectations from former cruises

Room size , etc satisfacory, but bathroom not kept clean

Tampa, Florida Did not visit port