Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Day cruise on Norwegian Sun

Sail Date: January 11, 2015

We had problems with our room the A/C wasn't working for 2 days and then there was a leak in the ceiling of the room. They finally moved us to another room after 3 days. The entertainment wasn't that good. We enjoyed the show that they put on 2 different nights in the show room. The comedy wasn't that good. They played a lot of games like Family Feud and Jeopardy & Newlywed. I liked watching the games but that wasn't very long. They also played Bingo but it was very expensive. The service was great on the cruise. Food was good. It rained at 3 ports that we were at and I missed seeing belize because it was raining so bad and there was a 30 minute boat ride to shore. None of the cruise ships can get into port. I will go back to Carnival cruises because there entertainment is better. I have been on 2 Carnival cruises.This was my first Norwegian cruise.

Ship Quality OK
Food and Dining Ok
Service and Staff Great
Entertainment OK
Children's Programs Don't know
Destinations and Excursions OK
Cabin / Stateroom Bad the A/c went out on us and for 2 days were bad. Then there was a leak in the room. They finally moved us to another room.
Tampa, Florida Great
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras OK
Belize City, Belize It rained so bad that we didn't get to go to shore. You have to take boats in to port that take 30 minutes to get there.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico OK
Cozumel, Mexico Ok

Had a great Steak Restaurant and a great Sports Bar the food in both places was great.