Sorry we spent our hard earned money on this cruise.

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 21, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sun

Our room was not exactly the cleanest or mediocre.   It was old and cold.  The dining room was so cold as was the rest of the ship.  Both my husband and I became very ill and we lost the last three days of our trip.  I was seen by the doctor and both she and the clinic staff were very nice.  The food was boring and poorly cooked.  As previously stated,  " It was a waste of our hard earned money".

Esther and Frank Mason

poor and boring

N/A

One young man at Seven Seas resturant, I believe his name was Daniel. We let the head steward know how much we felt he done a great job.

poor

Very dated and cold.

NONE.

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port

We were too ill to get out of bed.