Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I wouldn't advise taking this cruise.

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

The cruise line is trying to nickle and dime you the whole time you are on the cruise.  I believe they purposely made the food that was included with the cruise of very poor quality to push you to buy the premium dining package that they now offer.  We actually looked forward to the food at every destination town to get food that actually tasted like something.

This cruise is definitely for an older crowd (senior citizen).  The best entertainment all week was on the last night of the cruise.

Both my sister and I (staying in separate rooms on different floors) left with bug bites.  I was seriously wondering if they were bed bug bites, but never saw any in the room (not that I would know what I was looking for).

Wondering if there were bed bugs because of bites