Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

good

Sail Date: March 06, 2014

cruise was good but the problem is ,I realize that Norwegian make it;s cruises more comfortable by going freestyle.I hope that you do not lower your standards more than what they are..The big problem that concerns me, is that cruising use to be all free dinning,now it's seems that you are starting to have more and more dinning to eat at that you  call specialty dinning and chage for.I know what you say about this but the bottom line is the two restaurants you offer free,and they have just about the same menu every day. The quality of the food from your specialty dinning is the quality we use to get on all cruises for no charge.The other concern I have is that even if this is freestyle, I feel that at the evening dinning you should not allow shorts. I do not think this would be a problem to put a pair of long pants and a shirt with a collar.I have been going on cruises since 1989, and realize the cost of everything keeps going up,but quality of service should never be an issue..I do like freestyle and plan on going on other cruise ship in your fleet, also the entertainment outside by the pool is not enough, but that only my opinion............

Children's Programs N/A

The ship Norwegian Sun was great ,It is not one of their larger ship but that is what make this ship great. It was more relaxing with less of a crowd ,at the pool side and all around the ship........would go bake on this ship............