Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

fabuloous deal!!

Sail Date: April 07, 2014

This cruise was so inexpensive I didnt have very high expectations but was very impressed with the quality of the ship, the accomodations and the food and service.  I chose this cruise for the itinerary but was pleasantly surprised with the shipboard experience.  Great service, above average food, and impeccible housekeeping.  Everything was spotlessly clean and they took extra precautions to be sure no one got sick...lots of hand sanitizing. I loved the freestyle dining which gave you lots of eating options and opportunities to meet new people.  My one complaint was with the shore excursiions which I found expensive for what they were. Oherwise a great cruise experience at a fabulous price.

othermplaint was with the shore excursions, which I found expensive for what they were.

very clean and attratcive
loved the flexibility of the freesyle didning
Sabrina..a great cabin stewardess
friendly and h elpful
Children's Programs didnt participate
great[ports and itinerary but overly expensive shore excursions
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas used to live here..lve the beaches
Roseau, Dominica
very difefrent from the rest of the Caribbean
Bridgetown, Barbados
Castries, St. Lucia
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
a favorite destination..

share a table at the rfeestyle dining rooms..a great way to meet people