Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Nothing Special-Just a nice Cruise

Sail Date: January 12, 2014

This was a nice cruise with good service, good food and great islands.  There was nothing exceptional but I didn't think it deserved some of the bad reviews I read.  The only complaint I had was with the art auction director Chris.  He was rude and insulting. I have purchased from Park West in the past but after my experience with Park West and Chris on this cruise I won't attend another art auction.  The art is nice to browse but the attitude is not what I would expect for someone wanting your business.  Overall the four of us had a nice time.  We had two rooms, one veranda and one window only.  They were big and comfortable even though a bit outdated. Yes, there were a lot of older folks but everyone was nice.  The teen club was amazing.  I guess that is the one exceptional piece of that cruise.

There were hidden specialty buffets in the back with a really nice outdoor eating/reading area. The piano bar at the front of the ship was very nice but not always open. I went there to the cocktail party to meet the crew. A very nice early evening event.