Second trip on the Norwegian Sun

Contributor Level: Third Mate

invalid-23483
Sail Date: February 17, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sun
About 8-yrs ago and this time as well. My wife and I sailed the Norwegian Sun-10 day cruise. We were told the ship had been replenished. Our room,t/v looked all the same. We had problems with the A/c, t/v and worst we were next to a room were supplies were gather mainly ice. Up until midnight it was like someone tossing luggage against the wall. We complained to our room steward and the t/v and a/c were fixed. I fell asleep during one of the shows and my wife asked to leave early on another. 2 1/2 days sailing before first port. Weather was not good limiting us for things to do inside. Which isn't a whole lot anyway. Even Star Bucks gives you free wi fi. We did make some new friends. We did the sit down dinning and the service was great, food was not. I did not feel compel to pay extra, for the other restaurant on board, or sodas,wi fi. It just seem unprofessional to ask for more money in the first place. The cab drivers on the islands were always in a rush keeping you on the edge. The over all experience was just so.