A wonderful cruise

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 11, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sun
This ship is very nice and has a wonderful crew, The ship is very clean and always in good repair with crew always working to keep it up and very nice looking. I would love to cruise on this ship any time.

I took a cab tour on my own and enjoyed it so much. It was very inexpensive and done by a local person. I recommend this to all.
Don't Miss: The wine factory
There is not much for me here. It is nothing more than a tourist trap.
Don't Miss: The water is beautiful.There is a couple of five dollar stores.
I walked all over this island and went to public groceries. I love it all. I talked to locals and their is nothing I do not like. I loved every minute while there. They have one dollar corona at the pubs and very good. The water is a deep blue.
Don't Miss: The pubs.
I am sorry to say that I did not like this country.
Don't Miss: This port should be missed altogether

Pros: Always something to do

Cons: Guatamala

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!