A cruse as I expected and more

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 02, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Sun
Saturday, February 16, 2008

The experience was great. I was reluctant about the open seating arrangements. At the end of the curse I found that I would vote for it if I and an option in the future. I did miss the acquaintance of getting to know one or two servers as they got to know my needs or desires. The method of removing the tips from my account was a great idea. It was much better than to place money in envelopes and hand them to people. My wife and I enjoyed a desert from the buffet just before we went to bed. Thanks for the choice and opportunity.
You have to understand I am not a beach type of person. We went ashore and put our feet in the water then returned to the ship
Myan life
Mayan perimids
Don't Miss: That part of history that the Myans left behind
I wish I would of just got off the ship and walked the streets. That would of been more enriching than the tour of the ship wrecks
Mayan perimids
Myan life
Don't Miss: That part of history that the Myans left behind

Pros: Days at sea. . . The service and to be waited on

Cons: The cost and slow internet

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!