Enjoyable Cruise!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Sun
Our overall impression of the ship was good. I was a little disappointed with the entertainment and the activities for the teenagers. For example, the Karaoke was at 7:00p.m. when most people are still eating dinner. They had no time specified when sign time was. I also noticed they used the same people over and over. Even when new people signed up. My niece that traveled with her family stated that there was very little activities going on in the teen's room. They sat around and then people started leaving because they were bored. But other than those two areas the ship was great.

The activities for my 4 year old was great but my niece who was 14 did not enjoy the teenager activities.

Don't Miss: Railroad Train
I wish we would have had more time to spend in Ketchikan.
There were very little to see and we had a bad experience at one of the restaurants.

Pros: The food, waitresses, cabin service and sanitation procedure.

Cons: The entertainment during the cruise. The last night was good. (only)