Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Cruise for 2

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This was our return to Norwegian after 5 years. We were surprised how great this trip was. The food was amazing. The ship was very nice. On the last port there were 2 Norwegian cruises and on the port they had a party waiting for both ships as we walk in it was great to see both cruise having a good time with the crew. Will never forget that. I meet on of the chef in the buffet and ask a question about the cheese platter and hours later he send an entire chesse tray to our rooms, we were super surprise he remembered I was looking for honey and the selection I liked. Clean ship. My husband and I had a great time.

Tampa, Florida
Loved Tampa took the trolley went to Columbia rest that was an amazing k experience. They have a walkway near the hotels near the port that was amazing to run in the morning.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras