Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

BEAUTIFUL VIEWS

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

ONE OF OUR BEST, COULD HAVE USED ONE OR TWO MORE SEA DAYS.  DO NOT BOOK AFT BALCONY ON 8 DECK.  IT'S ABOVE ONE OF THE LOUNGES AND VERY LOUD.  MY BAD, I SHOULD HAVE LOOKED CLOSER.  LOVED THE SHIP, STAFF WAS THE BEST.  OUT WAITER ALWAYS GREETED US BY NAME.

SEE COMMENT
NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE LOUNGE BELOW AFT OF DECT 8. PAID LOTS TO BE THERE AND HAD TO TAKE SLEEPING PILLS TO SLEEP. USUALY IT SHUT DOWN BY MIDNIGHT. SUN WAS UP 24 HOURS FOR PART OF THE CRUISE. SO HARD TO GET TO SLEEP ANYWAY. I THINK THAT WAS THE ONLY AFT BALCONY WHEN I BOOKED, OR MAYBE I DIDN'T PAY AS MUCH ATTENTION AS I USUALY DO. THE SHIP WAS CLEAN. I LOVED THE SIZE.
I WENT TO SEE THE VIEWS. NOT REALLY INTO GROUP ACTIVITIES.